This router bits has all the advantages of the Boss Beaver, with the additional feature that the 2 positive propellers will push the chip upwards (towards the shank that is) and consequently you can make deep passes (2 to 3 times the diameter of the cutter) with an excellent finish in the lower part of the wood.
Boss Beaver line of CNC milling cutters, covered with diamond powder, exclusive to Fraiser!
Thanks to the special coating, the Boss Beaver bits allow you to destroy the problems related to abrasion, sliding and chemical aggression, allowing you to make the cutter last 3 to 4 times longer - compared to a NON-covered (but professional, be careful!) cutter.
Don't lag behind your competitors or friends, you too can enter the new galaxy of router bits for wood.
- Longer machining life (from 3 to 4X), thanks to the special coating. Increase productivity and reduce maintenance!
- Lower machining temperature thanks to lower friction of the coated cutter. Avoid burning the workpiece!
Greater Smoothness of the Chip, therefore less adherence for waste and glue harmful to your cutter and your pieces, which will not remain stuck
- Possibility to work the Plastics without lubricant, essential if you do not have the cooling system and do not want to "pollute" the piece with oil
- Excellent finish, with great capacity of chip discharge (I know...you're already used to it with normal Fraisers...but I'll write it to you anyway)
- Significant savings over time thanks to longer life and less maintenance
A new galaxy has been discovered!
● To encircle, section and shape on hard wood and its derived, on laminate and plastic material..
● They can also be inserted on mandrels or on adaptors for machining centres, on point to point machines and on CNC pantographs
● Any type of hard wood and its derived
● Plastic material
● Never use consumed or damaged router bits.
● Work with an adequate speed of progress, never force the tool
● Be particularly careful when enter the wood with router bits that have a small diameter
● Clean the tool with the supplied liquid "BITTOP" In order to obtain better results with small diameters, carry out the cut several times
Completa al meglio il tuo lavoro con
Gli altri fresatori hanno visto anche
FAQ - What you need to know to be a winning miller
If you would like to receive the specific working parameters for your machining, immediately after you have purchased the Fraiser bits you must write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the following:
- order number
- type of wood to be processed
- available milling machine (manual, vertical on bench, spindle moulder, CNC), maximum power and speed (maximum and if fixed or adjustable)
- brief description of the work to be carried out
In this way our experienced engineers and technicians will have all the necessary information to communicate to you in a short time the working parameters ideally correct for your specific case.
BITTOP is an exclusive product that serves to optimize and protect your Fraiser cutter, helping it to last three times longer than ALL OTHER alternatives.
It was created to make the most of your milling cutter, a special concentrated formula designed by us that can maintain and preserve the tools, greatly increasing their durability.
How does it work?
Once the cutter has been cleaned (with products such as TOOLSNER 3.0), before placing it in its box, just a few more drops, scattered with a finger or directly from the bottle (not with the cloth, would not remain in the cutter but would be absorbed by it ... and do not worry that it is environmentally friendly and non-toxic) in the stem and head, to keep it in perfect condition until the next use.
Here's that in a few seconds, every time you will have a tool at the height and always well guarded, ready to face the most extreme of processing.
Of course, be careful not to cut yourself, we decline any responsibility.
When am I entitled to receive BITTOP?
BITTOP is an exclusive FRAISER and is not sold separately, you can only have it with the purchase of a Fraiser cutter. (not even with an accessory or non-fraiser bit, only with the purchase of a cutter directly shipped from our store)