Biscuit joiner circular saw blades
● 300% + STRONG and DURATURES compared to economical alternatives thanks to our technological treatments based on a SPECIAL and SECRET combination of temperature parameters - duration (for hardening) and heat - pressure (for sintering)
● For making "Lamello" biscuits on all types of wood
● Execution with high-strength HW Hard Metal Hardener
● For manual feed
● BITTOP attached - to protect and optimize your router bits
Free ship in Italy Over 80€
|Image||Diameter (D)||Cutting length (I)||Total length (L)||№ of teeth (Z)||D attach (S)||Cod.||Price||Stock||Qty|
● Never use consumed or damaged router bits.
● Work with an adequate speed of progress, never force the tool.
● Be particularly careful when enter the wood with router bits that have a small diameter.
● Protect and optimize the tool with the supplied BITTOP
● In order to obtain better results with small diameters, carry out the cut several times.