We've created this convenient and affordable set of 4 6mm cutters for advanced craftsmen and hobbyists who want to perform the 4 fundamental machining operations with their CNC pantograph:
● Grooves even deep, with excellent finish on the lower part of the wood, thanks to the ALPHA tractor cutter P302.060.6D
● Milling with excellent finish on the upper part of the wood, thanks to the ALPHA pushing milling cutter P303.060.6D
● Perfectly finished deep cuts with the OMEGA P313.060.6D milling cutter
● Detailed and precise decorations with the BETA P212.060.6D milling cutter
All bits are coated and guarantee at least three times the cutting edge life, minimizing the possibility of burning the workpiece.
Exclusive Boss Beaver line of cutters
Thanks to the special Coating, BOSS BEAVER by Fraiser cutters allow you to destroy the problems related to abrasion, sliding and chemical aggression, allowing the cutter to last 3 to 4 times longer - compared to a NON-Coated (but professional, mind you!).
Don't fall behind your competitors or friends, join the new galaxy of woodworking bits.
- Longer Machining Life (3 to 4X), thanks to the special coating. Increase productivity and reduce maintenance!
- Lower machining temperature, thanks to the lower friction of the coated cutter. Avoid burning the part!
- Greater Chip Flow, so less adherence for scraps and glues harmful to your cutter and your pieces, which will not remain stuck!
- Possibility of machining plastics without lubricant, essential if you do not have a cooling system and do not want to "pollute" the piece with oil!
- Excellent finish, with great capacity for chip removal (I know...you're already used to this with normal Fraiser...but I'll write it down anyway)
- Considerable savings over time due to longer life and less maintenance
● Never use consumed or damaged router bits.
● Work with an adequate speed of progress, never force the tool
● Be particularly careful when enter the wood with router bits that have a small diameter
● Clean the tool with the supplied liquid "BITTOP" In order to obtain better results with small diameters, carry out the cut several times
Completa al meglio il tuo lavoro con
Gli altri fresatori hanno visto anche
FAQ - What you need to know to be a winning miller
From today you can find the parameters of your CNC router Bits directly in your account.
Just be registered at the time of purchase and, depending on the milling cutter purchased, you will unlock the code in the parameters section that you can find here
If you have not logged in before completing your order and would like to receive the specific working parameters for your processing, you must write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the following:
- order number
- type of wood to be processed
- available milling machine (manual, vertical on bench, spindle moulder, CNC), maximum power and speed (maximum and if fixed or adjustable)
- brief description of the work to be carried out
In this way our experienced engineers and technicians will have all the necessary information to communicate to you in a short time the working parameters ideally correct for your specific case.
BITTOP is an exclusive product that serves to optimize and protect your Fraiser cutter, helping it to last three times longer than ALL OTHER alternatives.
It was created to make the most of your milling cutter, a special concentrated formula designed by us that can maintain and preserve the tools, greatly increasing their durability.
How does it work?
Once the cutter has been cleaned (with products such as TOOLSNER 3.0), before placing it in its box, just a few more drops, scattered with a finger or directly from the bottle (not with the cloth, would not remain in the cutter but would be absorbed by it ... and do not worry that it is environmentally friendly and non-toxic) in the stem and head, to keep it in perfect condition until the next use.
Here's that in a few seconds, every time you will have a tool at the height and always well guarded, ready to face the most extreme of processing.
Of course, be careful not to cut yourself, we decline any responsibility.
When am I entitled to receive BITTOP?
BITTOP is an exclusive FRAISER and is not sold separately, you can only have it with the purchase of a Fraiser cutter. (not even with an accessory or non-fraiser bit, only with the purchase of a cutter directly shipped from our store)