Double Roundover Cutter with Ball Bearing
● 300% + STRONG and DURATURES compared to economical alternatives thanks to our technological treatments based on a SPECIAL and SECRET combination of temperature parameters - duration (for hardening) and heat - pressure (for sintering)
● Tungsten Carbide in "micro-grain" certified , for a maximum strength and a long life
● Anti Kick-back design, for the best security during the advancement
● R2 = 4,8 mm - Working height 9,5 to 35 mm
● R1 = 6,4 mm - Working height 12,7 to 38 mm
● BITTOP attached , for optimize and protect your tools
Free ship in Italy Over 80€
the cutter you are looking for is not available? Preorder it now with a discount of 10% (yellow cart button) - Delivery times will be indicated once placed in the cart. Details
|Image||Diameter (D)||Cutting length (I)||Total length (L)||D attach (S)||A||Raggio||Cod.||Price||Stock||Qty|
|Click for Zoom||35||14||108||12.7||6.4-4.8||218.350.127D||$102.85 $92.56||
|Click for Zoom||35||14||108||8||6.4-4.8||218.350.8D||$102.85 $92.56||
|Click for Zoom||35||14||108||12||6.4-4.8||218.350.12D||$102.85 $92.56||
● Never use consumed or damaged router bits.
● Work with an adequate speed of progress, never force the tool.
● Be particularly careful when enter the wood with router bits that have a small diameter.
● Protect the tool with the supplied BITTOP.
● In order to obtain better results with small diameters, carry out the cut several times.
The Makers who have seen this article have also seen
SKU: FR.206From: $32.94
Regular Price: $28.89
Special Price $28.28
Regular Price: $87.10
Special Price $78.39
SKU: FR.207From: $28.10
Regular Price: $23.34
Special Price $22.55
Regular Price: $27.10
Special Price $24.91