|Image||Diameter (D)||Cutting length (I)||Total length (L)||D attach (S)||Sku||Price||Buy|
The Fraiser Finger-Jointer is an assembly of high-quality carbide tipped finger slot cutters, which together with the straight cutter (or abutting edge) creates a profile, extending the glue line threefold, thus strengthening the joint significantly. The appropriate assembly is chosen according to the wood thicknes.
● Never use consumed or damaged router bits.
● Work with an adequate speed of progress, never force the tool.
● Be particularly careful when enter the wood with router bits that have a small diameter.
● Protect the tool with the supplied BITTOP.
● In order to obtain better results with small diameters, carry out the cut several times.