● Trimm the edges
Flush trim router bits
● Tungsten Carbide in "micro-grain" certified , for a maximum strength and a long life
● Anti Kick-back design, for the best security during the advancement
● Shear angle, specifically designed to shear wood cleanly and provide efficient chip ejection
● Multi-Axis grinding, for 3X longer duration
● BITTOP attached, for optimize and protect your tools
● 300% MORE STRONG and DURATURES compared to economical alternatives thanks to our technological treatments based on a SPECIAL and SECRET combination of temperature parameters - duration (for hardening) and heat - pressure (for sintering)
Free ship in Italy Over 80€
the cutter you are looking for is not available? Preorder it now with a discount of 10% (yellow cart button) - Delivery times will be indicated once placed in the cart. Details
|Image||Diameter (D)||Cutting length (I)||Total length (L)||№ of teeth (Z)||D attach (S)||Cod.||Price||Stock||Qty|
|Click for Zoom||19||70||118.5||2||12||101.190L.12D||$43.60||
|Click for Zoom||6.35||25.4||63.5||2||6||101.063.6D||$31.60||
|Click for Zoom||9.5||25.4||68||2||6||101.095.6D||$25.22||
|Click for Zoom||9.5||12.7||56||2||6||101.095S.6D||$23.46||
|Click for Zoom||12.7||25.4||70||2||6||101.127.6D||$25.28||
|Click for Zoom||12.7||12.7||58||2||6||101.127S.6D||$23.46||
|Click for Zoom||9.5||25||68||2||8||101.095.8D||$25.31||
|Click for Zoom||9.5||12.7||56||2||8||101.095S.8D||$25.31||
|Click for Zoom||12.7||25||71||2||8||101.127.8D||$25.31||
|Click for Zoom||12.7||12.7||58||2||8||101.127S.8D||$23.46||
|Click for Zoom||12.7||38||94||2||12||101.127S.12D||$33.97||
|Click for Zoom||12.7||50||104||2||12||101.127.12D||$36.75||
|Click for Zoom||19||50.8||110||2||12||101.190.12D||$43.60||
|Click for Zoom||19||25.4||86.5||2||12||101.190S.12D||$33.97||
|Click for Zoom||12.7||25||67||2||6.35||101.127.63D||$25.28||
● Never use consumed or damaged router bits.
● Work with an adequate speed of progress, never force the tool.
● Be particularly careful when enter the wood with router bits that have a small diameter.
● Clean the tool with the supplied BITTOP.
● In order to obtain better results with small diameters, carry out the cut several times.