Hw moulding bits with ball bearing guide z=2 - Type 1
● 300% + STRONG and DURATURES compared to economical alternatives thanks to our technological treatments based on a SPECIAL and SECRET combination of temperature parameters - duration (for hardening) and heat - pressure (for sintering)
● Tungsten Carbide in "micro-grain" certified , for a maximum strength and a long life
● Anti Kick-back design, for the best security during the advancement
● Shear angle, specifically designed to shear wood cleanly and provide efficient chip ejection
● R1=6.4 - R2=9.5 - R3=3.2
● BITTOP attached , for optimize and protect your tools
Free ship in Italy Over 80€
the cutter you are looking for is not available? Preorder it now with a discount of 10% (yellow cart button) - Delivery times will be indicated once placed in the cart. Details
|Image||Diameter (D)||Cutting length (I)||Total length (L)||D attach (S)||A||Raggio||Cod.||Price||Stock||Qty|
|Click for Zoom||41.3||28.5||75.5||12||6.4 - 9.5 - 3.2||228.413.12D||$61.70||
|Click for Zoom||41.3||28.5||75.5||12.7||6.4 - 9.5 - 3.2||228.413.127D||$61.70||
● Never use consumed or damaged router bits.
● Work with an adequate speed of progress, never force the tool.
● Be particularly careful when enter the wood with router bits that have a small diameter.
● Protect the tool with the supplied BITTOP.
● In order to obtain better results with small diameters, carry out the cut several times.