Hw raised panel bits with ball bearing guide z=2 - "TYPE 1"
● 300% + STRONG and DURATURES compared to economical alternatives thanks to our technological treatments based on a SPECIAL and SECRET combination of temperature parameters - duration (for hardening) and heat - pressure (for sintering)
● Tungsten Carbide in "micro-grain" certified , for a maximum strength and a long life
● Anti Kick-back design, for the best security during the advancement
● Shear angle, specifically designed to shear wood cleanly and provide efficient chip ejection
● BITTOP attached , for optimize and protect your tools
Free ship in Italy Over 80€
the cutter you are looking for is not available? Preorder it now with a discount of 10% (yellow cart button) - Delivery times will be indicated once placed in the cart. Details
|Image||Diameter (D)||Cutting length (I)||Total length (L)||D attach (S)||A||Raggio||Cod.||Price||Stock||Qty|
|Click for Zoom||67||17||65||12.7||19||214.670.127D||€71.13||
|Click for Zoom||67||17||65||12||19||214.670.12D||€71.13||
● Never use consumed or damaged router bits.
● Work with an adequate speed of progress, never force the tool.
● Be particularly careful when enter the wood with router bits that have a small diameter.
● Protect the tool with the supplied BITTOP.
● In order to obtain better results with small diameters, carry out the cut several times.