Hw wedge tongue and groove bits Z=2 - Type 1
These router bits are very useful when making tongue and groove joint on large tabletops, panels and strip flooring, on stock from 5/8" through 1-1/4" thick
They help to put the glue on two different faces making a stronger and with a longer life joint
To be used on a table mounted router
● 300% + STRONG and DURATURES compared to economical alternatives thanks to our technological treatments based on a SPECIAL and SECRET combination of temperature parameters - duration (for hardening) and heat - pressure (for sintering)
● Tungsten Carbide in "micro-grain" certified , for a maximum strength and a long life
● Anti Kick-back design, for the best security during the advancement
● Shear angle, specifically designed to shear wood cleanly and provide efficient chip ejection
● D1=32 - D2=14 - I1=32 - I2=11 | M=male F=female
● BITTOP attached , for optimize and protect your tools
Free ship in Italy Over 80€
the cutter you are looking for is not available? Preorder it now with a discount of 10% (yellow cart button) - Delivery times will be indicated once placed in the cart. Details
|Image||Diameter (D)||Cutting length (I)||Total length (L)||D attach (S)||A||Cod.||Price||Stock||Qty|
|Click for Zoom||32 -14||I1=32 I2=11||70||12.7||230.320.127F||$72.36||
|Click for Zoom||32 -14||I1=32 I2=11||70||12||230.320.12M||$66.66||
|Click for Zoom||32 -14||I1=32 I2=11||70||12.7||230.320.127M||$66.66||
|Click for Zoom||32 -14||I1=32 I2=11||70||12||230.320.12F||$72.36||
● Never use consumed or damaged router bits.
● Work with an adequate speed of progress, never force the tool.
● Be particularly careful when enter the wood with router bits that have a small diameter.
● Protect the tool with the supplied BITTOP.
● In order to obtain better results with small diameters, carry out the cut several times.