Molding Router Bits [Type B]
● 300% + STRONG and DURATURES compared to economical alternatives thanks to our technological treatments based on a SPECIAL and SECRET combination of temperature parameters - duration (for hardening) and heat - pressure (for sintering)
● Tungsten Carbide in "micro-grain" certified , for a maximum strength and a long life
● Anti Kick-back design, for the best security during the advancement
● Shear angle, specifically designed to shear wood cleanly and provide efficient chip ejection
● R1=5.5 - R2=6
● BITTOP attached , for optimize and protect your tools
Free ship in Italy Over 80€
the cutter you are looking for is not available? Preorder it now with a discount of 10% (yellow cart button) - Delivery times will be indicated once placed in the cart. Details
|Image||Diameter (D)||Cutting length (I)||Total length (L)||D attach (S)||A||Raggio||Cod.||Price||Stock||Qty|
|Click for Zoom||40||30||78||12.7||5.5 - 6||229.400.127D||$83.13 $74.81||
|Click for Zoom||40||30||78||12||5.5 - 6||229.400.12D||$83.13 $74.81||
● Never use consumed or damaged router bits.
● Work with an adequate speed of progress, never force the tool.
● Be particularly careful when enter the wood with router bits that have a small diameter.
● Protect the tool with the supplied BITTOP.
● In order to obtain better results with small diameters, carry out the cut several times.
The Makers who have seen this article have also seen
Regular Price: $60.52
Special Price $54.47
Regular Price: $36.88
Special Price $33.18
Regular Price: $28.80
Special Price $23.39
Regular Price: $90.00
Special Price $81.00
Regular Price: $44.40
Special Price $39.96