Do you want to make deep and perfectly finished engravings or channels on wood, wood derivatives or plastic?
Then OMEGA is the ideal cutter thanks to:
● 2 "positive" cutting helixes that pull the chips upwards and allow you to make single deep passes up to 3 times the diameter of the cutter itself
● Rounded tip in various sizes, to take care of every detail
● Coating that limits heat development during milling, minimizing the possibility of burning the workpiece. And the cutting edge lasts three times as long
This special processing is called "Carving" and the new line we have designed is able to satisfy the most demanding customers thanks to the robust that distinguishes the Fraiser burs
New range of BOSS BEAVER CNC Router Bits coated with diamond powder, exclusive by Fraiser!
Thanks to the special coating of the carbide, BOSS BEAVER by Fraiser Router Bits allow you to definitively solve all the problems related to high abrasion, poor chip flow and chemical aggression that occur during milling, ensuring a cutter life of 3 to 4 times more than the equivalent NON-Recovered Fraiser (if you compare it to a non-professional cutter, the longer life is from 9 to 12 times more!)
● To encircle, section and shape on hard wood and its derived, on laminate and plastic material..
● They can also be inserted on mandrels or on adaptors for machining centres, on point to point machines and on CNC pantographs
● Any type of hard wood and its derived
● Plastic material
● Never use consumed or damaged router bits.
● Work with an adequate speed of progress, never force the tool
● Be particularly careful when enter the wood with router bits that have a small diameter
● Clean the tool with the supplied liquid "BITTOP" In order to obtain better results with small diameters, carry out the cut several times
Completa al meglio il tuo lavoro con
Gli altri fresatori hanno visto anche
FAQ - What you need to know to be a winning miller
From today you can find the parameters of your CNC router Bits directly in your account.
Just be registered at the time of purchase and, depending on the milling cutter purchased, you will unlock the code in the parameters section that you can find here
If you have not logged in before completing your order and would like to receive the specific working parameters for your processing, you must write us an email to email@example.com specifying the following:
- order number
- type of wood to be processed
- available milling machine (manual, vertical on bench, spindle moulder, CNC), maximum power and speed (maximum and if fixed or adjustable)
- brief description of the work to be carried out
In this way our experienced engineers and technicians will have all the necessary information to communicate to you in a short time the working parameters ideally correct for your specific case.
BITTOP is an exclusive product that serves to optimize and protect your Fraiser cutter, helping it to last three times longer than ALL OTHER alternatives.
It was created to make the most of your milling cutter, a special concentrated formula designed by us that can maintain and preserve the tools, greatly increasing their durability.
How does it work?
Once the cutter has been cleaned (with products such as TOOLSNER 3.0), before placing it in its box, just a few more drops, scattered with a finger or directly from the bottle (not with the cloth, would not remain in the cutter but would be absorbed by it ... and do not worry that it is environmentally friendly and non-toxic) in the stem and head, to keep it in perfect condition until the next use.
Here's that in a few seconds, every time you will have a tool at the height and always well guarded, ready to face the most extreme of processing.
Of course, be careful not to cut yourself, we decline any responsibility.
When am I entitled to receive BITTOP?
BITTOP is an exclusive FRAISER and is not sold separately, you can only have it with the purchase of a Fraiser cutter. (not even with an accessory or non-fraiser bit, only with the purchase of a cutter directly shipped from our store)