● Trimm the edges
PKD diamond Flush trim router bits for laminates
● Polycrystalline cutting edges certified , guarantee millings even 40 times higher than classic HW
● Anti Kick-back design, for the best security during the advancement
● Shear angle, specifically designed to shear wood cleanly and provide efficient chip ejection
● Multi-Axis grinding, for longer duration
● BITTOP (?) attached , for optimize and protect your tools
Free ship in Italy Over 80€
the cutter you are looking for is not available? Preorder it now with a discount of 10% (yellow cart button) - Delivery times will be indicated once placed in the cart. Details
|Image||Total length (L)||Diameter (D)||Cutting length (I)||№ of teeth (Z)||D attach (S)||Rotation||Cuscinetto||Cod.||Price||Stock||Qty|
|Click for Zoom||58.1||12.7||11||2||8||DX||1||D113.127.8D||$119.65||
|Click for Zoom||58.1||12.7||11||2||6||DX||1||D113.127.6D||$119.65||
|Click for Zoom||58.1||12.7||11||2||6.35||DX||1||D113.127.63D||$119.65||
|Click for Zoom||82||12.7||27||3||12||RIGHT||1||D113.127.27D||$130.00||
|Click for Zoom||82||12.7||27||3||12.7||RIGHT||1||D113.127.127D||$130.00||
● Never use consumed or damaged router bits.
● Work with an adequate speed of progress, never force the tool.
● Be particularly careful when enter the wood with router bits that have a small diameter.
● Clean the tool with the supplied BITTOP.
● In order to obtain better results with small diameters, carry out the cut several times.