● Originals shaped profile
Roman Ogee Router Bits w/bearing guide
● Suggestions: this type of working is quite difficult and this is why you will have a better result by carrying out the cut several times.
● Tungsten Carbide in "micro-grain" certified , for a maximum strength and a long life
● Anti Kick-back design, for the best security during the advancement
● Shear angle, specifically designed to shear wood cleanly and provide efficient chip ejection
● Multi-Axis grinding, for 3X longer duration
● BITTOP attached, for optimize and protect your tools
● 300% MORE STRONG and DURATURES compared to economical alternatives thanks to our technological treatments based on a SPECIAL and SECRET combination of temperature parameters - duration (for hardening) and heat - pressure (for sintering)
Free ship in Italy Over 80€
the cutter you are looking for is not available? Preorder it now with a discount of 10% (yellow cart button) - Delivery times will be indicated once placed in the cart. Details
|Image||Diameter (D)||Cutting length (I)||D attach (S)||A||Raggio||Cod.||Price||Stock||Qty|
|Click for Zoom||38.1||17.3||8||-||6.4||210.381.8D||$47.81||
|Click for Zoom||42.8||18.5||8||-||6.4||210.428.8D||$53.63||
|Click for Zoom||35||18.5||8||-||6.4 / 4.8||210.350.8D||$53.75||
● Never use consumed or damaged router bits.
● Work with an adequate speed of progress, never force the tool.
● Be particularly careful when enter the wood with router bits that have a small diameter.
● Clean the tool with the supplied BITTOP.
● In order to obtain better results with small diameters, carry out the cut several times.