Rosette hw cutters z=2 | A-Basics
Fantastic cutters for grading rosettes to be used on column cutters and low speed drills; Rotation
● HW precision balanced centre point
● Parallel hexagonal shank
● 2 HW precision ground cutting edges (Z2)
Free ship in Italy Over 80€
the cutter you are looking for is not available? Preorder it now with a discount of 10% (yellow cart button) - Delivery times will be indicated once placed in the cart. Details
|Image||Total length (L)||Diameter (D)||№ of teeth (Z)||D attach (S)||Rotation||Cod.||Price||Stock||Qty|
|Click for Zoom||74||70||2||9.5||DX||507.700.02D||$147.43||
|Click for Zoom||73.5||54||2||9.5||DX||507.540.01D||$119.78||
|Click for Zoom||71.3||54||2||9.5||DX||507.540.02D||$119.78||
|Click for Zoom||67.3||54||2||9.5||DX||507.540.03D||$119.78||
|Click for Zoom||72.3||54||2||9.5||DX||507.540.04D||$119.78||
|Click for Zoom||76.5||70||2||9.5||DX||507.700.01D||$147.43||
Solid wood and derivatives p>
● Never use consumed or damaged router bits.
● Work with an adequate speed of progress, never force the tool.
● Be particularly careful when enter the wood with router bits that have a small diameter.
● Protect the tool with the supplied BITTOP.
● In order to obtain better results with small diameters, carry out the cut several times.
● To be used on drill presses and drilling power tools at low RPM. We recommend clamping your workpiece mechanically during boring operations