● Incrack p>
● Scaling p>
● Tungsten Carbide in "micro-grain" certified , for a maximum strength and a long life
● Anti Kick-back design, for the best security during the advancement
● Shear angle, specifically designed to shear wood cleanly and provide efficient chip ejection
● Multi-Axis grinding, for 3X longer duration
● BITTOP attached, for optimize and protect your tools
● 300% MORE STRONG and DURATURES compared to economical alternatives thanks to our technological treatments based on a SPECIAL and SECRET combination of temperature parameters - duration (for hardening) and heat - pressure (for sintering)
Free ship in Italy Over 80€
the cutter you are looking for is not available? Preorder it now with a discount of 10% (yellow cart button) - Delivery times will be indicated once placed in the cart. Details
|Image||Diameter (D)||Cutting length (I)||№ of teeth (Z)||D attach (S)||Cod.||Price||Stock||Qty|
|Click for Zoom||47.6||6.4||2||8||112.064.8D||$22.76||
|Click for Zoom||40||1.5||2||6||112.015.6D||$20.87||
|Click for Zoom||40||1.8||2||6||112.018.6D||$20.87||
|Click for Zoom||40||2||2||6||112.020.6D||$20.87||
|Click for Zoom||40||2.5||2||6||112.025.6D||$21.89||
|Click for Zoom||40||3||2||6||112.030.6D||$21.89||
|Click for Zoom||40||3.5||2||6||112.035.6D||$23.18||
|Click for Zoom||40||4||2||6||112.040.6D||$23.18||
|Click for Zoom||40||5||2||6||112.050.6D||$23.62||
|Click for Zoom||40||6||2||6||112.060.6D||$24.63||
|Click for Zoom||47.6||1.6||2||8||112.016.8D||$22.18||
|Click for Zoom||47.6||2||2||8||112.020.8D||$22.18||
|Click for Zoom||47.6||2.4||2||8||112.024.8D||$23.18||
|Click for Zoom||47.6||3||2||8||112.030.8D||$23.18||
|Click for Zoom||47.6||3.2||2||8||112.032.8D||$23.47||
|Click for Zoom||47.6||4||2||8||112.040.8D||$23.47||
|Click for Zoom||47.6||4.8||2||8||112.048.8D||$23.90||
|Click for Zoom||47.6||5||2||8||112.050.8D||$23.90||
|Click for Zoom||47.6||6||2||8||112.060.8D||$22.76||
● Incrack p>
● Scaling p>
● Never use consumed or damaged router bits.
● Work with an adequate speed of progress, never force the tool.
● Be particularly careful when enter the wood with router bits that have a small diameter.
● Protect and optimize the tool with the supplied BITTOP
● In order to obtain better results with small diameters, carry out the cut several times.
The disc cutter for small wooden grooves is used to create lateral grooves in the wood and grooves with tenon and mortar joints, i. e. composed of a male (tenon) and the corresponding housing (mortar, female). These joints have been used for thousands of years by carpenters all over the world to join pieces of wood, especially when they form a 90 degree angle.
The wood disc milling cutter is mounted on a disc milling cutter shaft (our FR 954, made of super resistant steel with a diameter of 6 or 8 mm, available in various lengths) which is then inserted into a bench-mounted electro-milling machine. Avoid the use of manual electro milling machines.
The low cutting height of our cutters, in the 40mm diameter version, starts from 1.5mm to 6mm and therefore allows to realize grooves and joints even very small.
In the 47.6mm diameter version, the cutting height starts from 1.6 and reaches 6.4mm.
Each cutter has two cutting edges, each with a very high strength HW widia hard metal plate, which allows for durable and precise grooves and joints.