|Image||Diametro (D)||B mm||B pollici||SP||Sku||Price||Buy|
|12.7||4.76||1/5||5||904.127.00||£6.80 VAT included|| |
|15.87||4.76||1/5||7.2||904.158.00||£6.07 VAT included|| |
|19.05||4.76||1/5||6.8||904.190.00||£6.07 VAT included|| |
● The bearing, which is made of synthetic material, is extremely useful in cases where acids, solutions, corrosive substances in general and water can corrode a normal steel bearing.
● The excellent chemical stability allowes to the bearings made of synthetic meterial a wide range of uses.
● The use of these bearings is particularly recommended when the watertight integrity of the steel bearing can be compromised incresing the risks of working.
● Steel with Derlin
● When you change the bearing pay particular attention to the correct positioning of the bearing rotation. It must not come into direct contact with the external link of the bearing, since it would provoke its unscrewing.
FAQ - What you need to know to be a winning miller
If you would like to receive the specific working parameters for your machining, immediately after you have purchased the Fraiser bits you must write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the following:
- order number
- type of wood to be processed
- available milling machine (manual, vertical on bench, spindle moulder, CNC), maximum power and speed (maximum and if fixed or adjustable)
- brief description of the work to be carried out
In this way our experienced engineers and technicians will have all the necessary information to communicate to you in a short time the working parameters ideally correct for your specific case.
BITTOP is an exclusive product that serves to optimize and protect your Fraiser cutter, helping it to last three times longer than ALL OTHER alternatives.
It was created to make the most of your milling cutter, a special concentrated formula designed by us that can maintain and preserve the tools, greatly increasing their durability.
How does it work?
Once the cutter has been cleaned (with products such as TOOLSNER 3.0), before placing it in its box, just a few more drops, scattered with a finger or directly from the bottle (not with the cloth, would not remain in the cutter but would be absorbed by it ... and do not worry that it is environmentally friendly and non-toxic) in the stem and head, to keep it in perfect condition until the next use.
Here's that in a few seconds, every time you will have a tool at the height and always well guarded, ready to face the most extreme of processing.
Of course, be careful not to cut yourself, we decline any responsibility.
When am I entitled to receive BITTOP?
BITTOP is an exclusive FRAISER and is not sold separately, you can only have it with the purchase of a Fraiser cutter. (not even with an accessory or non-fraiser bit, only with the purchase of a cutter directly shipped from our store)