|Image||Diametro (D)||Altezza di taglio (I)||Lunghezza totale (L)||D attacco (S)||Sku||Price||Buy|
|32 -14||I1=32 I2=11||70||12.7||230.320.127D||
|32 -14||I1=32 I2=11||70||12||230.320.12D||
These router bits are very useful when making tongue and groove joint on large tabletops, panels and strip flooring, on stock from 5/8" through 1-1/4" thick
They help to put the glue on two different faces making a stronger and with a longer life joint
To be used on a table mounted router
● Never use consumed or damaged router bits.
● Work with an adequate speed of progress, never force the tool.
● Be particularly careful when enter the wood with router bits that have a small diameter.
● Protect the tool with the supplied BITTOP.
● In order to obtain better results with small diameters, carry out the cut several times.