Wooden cup saw with carbide teeth, sturdy and precise thanks to our special carbide carbide treated with special sintering technology
The wooden hole saws are all certified and made in Italy, our carbide, unlike the others on the market, is subjected to a special sintering technology treatment that makes our cutter 3 times more than an economical alternative.
Soft, hardwoods and plywood
Chipboard, MDF, veneered, laminated and table top (pre-drill the laminate/melamine by using left-hand rotation for clean finishing)
● Never use consumed or damaged router bits.
● Work with an adequate speed of progress, never force the tool.
● Be particularly careful when enter the wood with router bits that have a small diameter.
● Protect the tool with the supplied BITTOP.
● In order to obtain better results with small diameters, carry out the cut several times.
● To be used on drill presses and drilling power tools at low RPM. We recommend clamping your workpiece mechanically during boring operations