Would you like to obtain a high finish on the upper part of the wood (perhaps in a channel that does not pass through) without the risk of breakage or loss of premature sharpening of the cutter?
The Fraiser FR.303 helical spiral bit is the right choice for you thanks to the 2 negative helical cutting edges (Z2), which push the chips down and generate a high finish on the top of the wood panel (where the cutter enters)
● To encircle, section and shape on hard wood and its derived, on laminate and plastic material..
● They can also be inserted on mandrels or on adaptors for machining centres, on point to point machines and on CNC pantographs
● Any type of hard wood and its derived
● Plastic material
● Never use consumed or damaged router bits.
● Work with an adequate speed of progress, never force the tool
● Be particularly careful when enter the wood with router bits that have a small diameter
● Clean the tool with the supplied liquid "BITTOP" In order to obtain better results with small diameters, carry out the cut several times